I'm done!! and I am quite happy with the result! :) I ended up cutting the fur/flocking powder manually with scissors, but it actually wasn't that bad. I used angora bunny hair for the fur (because it was the closest I had to white) and it's much more fine/fluffy than the mohair, so it's also a lot faster to cut.
The mane and tail is alpaca hair :)
I didn't photograph it without the horn, but it IS detachable.
Now I just have to go through 100+ video clips and start editing the first part of the video *siiiiigh* haha.
My first thought was to have it in approx 4 parts. But I'll try to cram as much as possible in to one video and see if I can keep it down to maybe 2-3 parts. Would be great if I could fit all the sculpting in to one video... But I don't want it to be too long either.