Friday, June 19, 2015

Vietnamese food & ribs

At least this time, both are fairly 'dinner' themed haha.
I made vietnamese inspired spring rolls and pho (noodle soup) for today's tutorial - and I made some ribs,. because I felt like making ribs ;) I did record the process of making the ribs, though I'm not yet sure whether or not I'll be posting it as a tutorial. I already have a video for ribs on my channel, and they both look pretty rib-ish. Still need to put the 2 last racks of ribs on a cutting board... How many times did I say ribs?... anyway;


And yes, the ribs are quite dark. They might appear slightly darker in the picture than in real life, but not much (if at all) - this is just what the ribs I cook in real life look like hihi.


Random thought - I recently started taking pictures on a white background instead of my desk - which I like.. This looks more clean. However, I also love seeing miniatures on a suitable background;
When I was taking pictures for my recent business card I had so much fun putting together a few of my miniatures to form little scenes, and now I can't help but imagining the ribs (yes, I said ribs again) on a little patio table,. maybe next to some jacket/baked potatoes... Might have to get my saw out soon. Just because I sell these, doesn't mean I can't have a little play, right? :)



4 comments:

  1. I think that the rolls and pho look gorgeous, I can't wait to taste it ;O! No, I think that the ribs are not too dark, personally I would also bake them until I got this color. All is awesome work as usual, Tanja!
    Of course you had to play with your miniatures and I really loved to see your miniatures in a little scene.
    Did you also made the lovely dog and the girl?
    Wishing you a nice weekend.
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I did make everything in the picture - well, I didn't knit the blankets, those were just some fuzzy pieces of fabric. There are videos for both the dog and girl on my youtube if you're interested :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for answering, Tanja :)! Yes, I'm surely interested, I'm learning a lot of your videos. So I'll go looking on your youtube for these particular videos, I haven't see them yet. Again: thank you so much for your generosity of sharing all those fantastic and clear tuto's on youtube :D!
      Have a nice weekend. Hug, Ilona

      Delete
  2. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete