Sunday, February 12, 2017

Simple Roses

Tutorial for today on 'SugarCharmShop Gourmet' is for some simple roses in celebration of valentine's day coming up Tuesday :)


I am planning on making more flowers as they look great in the background of photos. Some of them might be listed on Etsy at some point, but I'm mostly making them to keep for the photos - just like the green plant you've seen in quite a few of my videos already. And for those of you who are only interested in the food tutorials on the new channel; don't worry, the majority of the non-food videos, including this one, are uploaded as bonus videos - so you're not missing out of any food tutorials :)

I bought chocolate to use in the photo,.. so you'll have to excuse me while I take on the 'super difficult task' of eating it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment