Sunday, January 29, 2017

Garden Table

So,. I wanted to make a vintage, garden type furniture, heavily patinaed table that I can use for photos. I really want to make a small scene/background to match it as well, so hopefully I can get that done soon.
But basically - I want to, and have been wanting to make some flowers, potted plants and a few other projects like that for quite a while and instead of just having them on a plain background, I wanted to be able to 'pose' them properly.

The tutorial for this table will be up on 'SugarCharmShop Gourmet' and this is where the channel might be a bit confusing - if you haven't read the original blog post which goes through all of that, I do recommend reading it; Click to read.



The design of this table, other than the engraved details, is kept pretty simple and is easy to make if you have the supplies. The patina in itself, and also the pattern on the table top adds so much detail that I didn't see a need to dress up the rest of the table with tons of swirls and additional details.


No comments:

Post a Comment